CWT has been assisting the water and wastewater industry evolve to meet ever more stringent standards for reliable, high-quality drinking water, effluent and recycled water for over 30 years.
Our core business
We operate at the interface between water process engineering, optimisation and research.
Our core business activities include:
- auditing and optimising water and wastewater treatment plants
- developing water treatment options studies
- process design and component specification
- desk-top, bench-scale and pilot-scale research
- operator training
- production of operational documentation
- design and advice on management systems
We work closely with other organisations on water, wastewater and environmental projects throughout Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
Our clients are:
- water authorities
- local councils
- government bodies
- law firms
- other consultancies
- private industry